Sure it is cool. Sure it keeps us in touch with our long lost friends, creepy stalkers et al and sure this is the kajillionth piece of writing on Facebook.
They deactivated my account.
That in itself is reason enough to start “disliking” Facebook. In order to restore services to my account (which according to them is fake – Baby, I am anything BUT fake!) I will need to attach a government issued ID. Was I ready to salvage my security in the name of social networking? Hell No! I would ask them to kiss my bum but I am a decent muslimah so I chose to go the other way. The way of Google + Project (It has not started “officially” https://plus.google.com/up/start/?sw=1&type=st). Is it better than facebook? I don’t know. Is it more private/secure? I don’t know. Will they deactivate my account? Don’t know!
What I do know is that humans have a tendency to always be in search of the next best thing or the next new thing. So rollover Facebook. Google + Project, come to me baby!
Till later,
Sittah
P.S. Facebook, “Zuck” you and your noisy ads for ruining my online shows. What’s up with commercializing WALLS! Vandalism!
No comments:
Post a Comment